Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to obtain a patent good understanding you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full-line of services not wanting to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and tech allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to take the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to on your own and understand inventhelp number your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.