Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to get a patent good an idea you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of products and not trying to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea patent isn’t much better what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and InventHelp Reviews turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.